I had people asking me how is it possible to laugh a lot and still have a positive attitude towards life.. Maybe they see that my life isn't exactly a fairy tale. Well, after some thinking, this is the recipe that works for me..
- Life isn't easy and we can't choose what happens to us. But we can always choose to smile or to whine.
- Open up your mind. See things from different perspectives. Try standing on the floor, on the table, everywhere, to get new angles.
- Do not stop learning. Be it from a child or a professor.
- Think positively about other people.
- Always try to see the silver lining in every situation.
- Don't pretend to be what you are not. Embrace your fortes and flaws
- Do to others what as you would have them do to you
- Don't care too much about what other people think of you. What they think of us is none of our business.
- Bad things happen to good people. Expecting that you're spared from bad things because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to attack you because you're a vegetarian
- Let go of
the pain and hurt.
- Do not harbor hatred and resentment.
- Forgive quickly, forget the deeds but keep the lesson.
- Do not wallow on the past. We make mistakes, learn and move forward
- Live in the moment
- Be ready for change. Don't expect things or people to stay the way they are. Even the earth keeps revolving.
- Remember: The only certain thing is uncertainty
- You can't control everything
- Don't make someone a priority when you're only an option
- Everybody deserves happiness. I repeat. Everybody.
- Don't judge people using our own lenses. Everyone has their own stories
- Don't over think. You will create a problem that isn't there in the first place
- Be spontaneous
- Stop worrying about the future. Do our best for today, and que sera sera.
- If you're feeling sad or depressed, remember nothing lasts forever. Not even your sadness
- Sometimes, it is what it is.
Oh, and this too :)